Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Activity

Posted by plant_collector 
Activity
September 16, 2017 02:27PM
Two weeks away from the swap and there is one have list posted (mine). Is anybody actually going to this thing????

Mark
Re: Activity
September 17, 2017 03:48PM
I think we will have a decent turn out (for a fall swap). A number of people have said they are going. I have been less active because I was moving (just got my computer set back up a few minutes ago).
September 17, 2017 03:51PM
It does seem like less people are using this forum each time. Attendance has been good at the swaps but the activity on here has been less. Don't let the response on here make you think no one is coming, because lower activity on here has not correlated with a lower attendance at previous swaps.
September 17, 2017 07:13PM
Well as I mentioned previously, I dig all my plants to take to the swap. They are suckers, divisions or extras. Soooo...., if you don't tell me ahead of time what you want (and what you have), I won't bring it. I'm not going to dig a number of plants and bring them with the hope somebody will have something I want. I'm probably more selective than many of the swappers and that is my problem not theirs.

Mark

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2017 08:27PM by plant_collector.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.