Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/8

Posted by Brandon7 
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/8
January 03, 2018 09:04PM
a bunch of "Tennessee Gardener" magazines - I would prefer they go as a group to one person. Traci
a bunch of "Horticulture" magazines - I would prefer they go as a group to one person.
a few other garden-related magazines like the "Tennessee Conservationist" - I might just throw them in with one of the other groups of magazines.

various Sansevieria houseplants - I have a Sansevieria collection and these are extras. Some are different species, and some are different cultivars of the more common Sansevieria trifasciata. all others-ValerieC-all taken
S. pinguicula Jacie-all taken
S. cylindrica v. patula Jacie-all taken
various cactus and succulent houseplants - more extra houseplants in need of a good home. KimC-all taken

Taxodium distichum (bald cypress) - in one-gallon pot Frances
Morus nigra 'Dwarf Everbearing' (mulberry) - only have one and it's pretty small, although it's in a one-gallon pot. Geni-all taken

Moringa oleifera - a "superfood"/herb, seedlings, possibly one-gallon pot by swap time MaryS
Hibiscus sabdariffa (roselle) - food/herb, seedlings, possibly one-gallon pot by swap time Frances, MaryS

Perilla frutescens v. crispa (ao shiso) - green shiso - Asian vegetable/garnish
Perilla frutescens v. crispa (hojiso shiso) - red and green shiso - Asian vegetable/garnish

Solanum lycopersicum 'Cherokee Purple' (tomato) LauraH, 2-Frances
Solanum lycopersicum 'Roma' (tomato) LauraH, 2-Frances, 2-Ashley
Solanum lycopersicum 'Aunt Ruby's German Green' (tomato) LauraH, 2-KimC
Solanum lycopersicum 'Momotaro' (tomato) (most popular tomato in Japan) LauraH, SamanthaCobb
Solanum melongena 'Money Maker' (eggplant) SamanthaCobb
Solanum melongena 'Mitoyo' (eggplant) SamanthaCobb

Stachys byzantina 'Helen von Stein' (lamb's ears) - one and three-gallon pots
Helianthus maximiliani (perennial sunflower) - one-gallon pots, awesome tall showy flower for the back of the perennial bed.
Asclepias perennis (aquatic milkweed) - grows in average soil or in moist/wet conditions MaryS

Receiving (note for myself):
Corn iris (Iris bucharica) - KimC
The Shrub Identification Book by George W.D. Symonds - KimC (unconfirmed)
Strawberry Mint - Traci

Edited 27 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2018 10:08PM by Brandon7.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 15, 2018 07:49PM
Hi! Are any of your sansevieria like starfish or fern wood? (Or something along those lines) I have trifasciata, moonshine, cylindrica, and whalefin already, so not looking for those. It’s also extremely picky, but I don’t like yellow.

If any of your other houseplants are interesting philos or pothos I don’t have (in my have list), I’d probably be interested. I like most tidy/not overly fussy houseplants (like Chinese evergreens, many peperomia, etc). I’m pretty much stocked up on succulents/cactus unless you have a bonefish cactus. I could make room for that. If you want it and think you could make it happy (or just want to try), I have a calathea fusion white you can have. It all but died on me, and only has 4 baby leaves it regrew after I put it in an enclosed terrarium.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2018 05:06PM by Jacwo2.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 17, 2018 01:04AM
As long as the transplants grow, I will probably have S. pinguicula, S. cylindrica v. patula, S. trifasciata 'Moonshine', S. trifasciata 'Futura Simplex', and maybe a couple of Sans species which I cannot positively ID.

I also have some small Mammillaria elongata and cuttings from various named holiday cactuses. I do have a small Epiphyllum anguliger, but I'll have to think about whether I should give it away.

I need to get myself in gear and divide up a lot more plants. I always think I am gonna get that done, but never seem to actually have time to do it.
March 24, 2018 05:12PM
I’d like the pinguicula and patula, if there’s anything you’d like on my list. If you decide to rehome your anguliger, I’d love to have it!

Thanks!
Jacie
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 3/27
April 02, 2018 10:43AM
Brandon: Can I have the Aunt Ruby's German Green tomato in trade for the corn iris?
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/4
April 05, 2018 09:21AM
Hey Brandon. Been agonizing over your list, ha ha. Have narrowed it down to the bald cypress and a couple of Roma toms and maybe a Cherokee purple? I probably don't have anything in my list yet of interest to you. Is there anything you might be interested in? I can definitely bring you a few pots, and will look around to see what else might be available.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/7
April 07, 2018 08:07PM
Jacie, Kim, and Frances I have your requests marked. When it stops raining, maybe I can find some more good stuff in need of a new home.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/7
April 08, 2018 08:03AM
Brandon,
I am interested in your Sansevieria, I believe I have some pots to bring you also. Please let me know if you see anything on my list that floats your fancy.
Thank you,
Valerie
April 08, 2018 10:25PM
Valerie, if you have a place for them, I will bring you all the Sans that aren't already spoken for (probably around 4, but not sure at this point).
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/8
April 15, 2018 09:23PM
If you have anything you want to share, let us know. Barrett has bought a house in the country with a huge lot LOL. You probably remember how much we love iris, lilies, canna and striped cane, even Bamboo. Just anything that you think we can raise. LOL
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 4/8
April 18, 2018 08:47PM
I found you at least 3 big pots. I’m going to bring a ton of pots (I need to clean out my shed), and I’ll set the big ones back for you to look at.

Oh, and I got a ricrac cactus at the Takashi plant sale last weekend. Yay!

Jacie
April 25, 2018 10:47AM
Hi Brandon!

I am interested in your dwarf everbearing mulberry.
Let me know if you find anything from my have list.

-Geni
April 25, 2018 09:23PM
You got it, Geni !
April 26, 2018 09:29AM
Thanks Brandon!
Geni
April 26, 2018 12:10PM
I'm interested in Momotaro and the eggplant plants.
April 26, 2018 10:29PM
Got ya down, Samantha.
April 27, 2018 07:39AM
Brandon,
I would like some aquatic milkweed, moringa oleifera, quercus bicolor, and hibicus sabdariffa. I will post my list in a few days. Thanks, Mary
April 30, 2018 10:39AM
I'll take your Tennessee Gardeners, if you want to get rid of them.

-Traci
May 01, 2018 04:57AM
Brandon, if you have enough could I get a roselle?
May 05, 2018 06:00PM
Thank Brandon, Any would be appreciated smiling smiley
Valerie
May 05, 2018 08:23PM
MaryS, I got most of your requests covered.

Traci, the Tennessee Gardeners magazines are yours.

Frances, I may end up with a couple of roselles for you. They don't seem to be "flying off the shelf", for some reason.
May 08, 2018 12:58PM
I would be interested in any tomatoes. I can make you greeting cards if you let me know what you like smiling smiley
May 08, 2018 11:00PM
Laura, I will put you down for one of each type of tomato. I really don't need a greeting card.
May 09, 2018 04:18PM
Brandon

I would like some Roma Tomatoes. hope you find something on my list, see you saturday
May 10, 2018 09:49AM
Thanks Brandon! Would you like some empty seed packets? They're paper and I make them myself -- various paper patterns.
May 10, 2018 08:05PM
Hey, Brandon.

I have a new office space with a window and diffused light coming in almost all day. I am looking for a nice houseplant or two, so if you have any extra I'd love to take one off your hands. Just let me know if you see anything else on my list you'd like.

Thanks,
Kim
May 11, 2018 09:41PM
Ashley and KimC, I have your requests reserved.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.