Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trade list

Posted by Ronnieplain 
Trade list
March 16, 2018 09:52PM
Please pardon me as I’m new to the swap party but very excited about it!

I will have 4 varieties of coneflowers, possibly five if I can get them all started healthy.
Purple, white swan, deep rose, and Cheyenne spirits. I’m also working on green twister and adobe orange, but their slow to start so I’ll have to let you know if I’ve got them to go.
I’m working on two varieties of rudbeckia.
Autumn and Irish Eyes
I also have patchouli I can start from cuttings, if interested
Young Jades probably about 4-6” tall
Trailing jade I can start cuttings from
Several varieties of geraniums all started from seed. Pink to white variety, appleblossom, and one picotee violet.
I have several streptocarpella cuttings that I can bring as well.
I may have some veggies to add to the list as hubby has started a massive amount of heirloom varieties to try and has had great germination this spring.
If anything sounds good, please let me know
Re: Trade list
March 24, 2018 05:03PM
Hi! I’ll get the cuttings started for you! Some white and red coneflowers sound really nice!

Thanks!
Jacie
April 05, 2018 09:48AM
Hey Ronnie, I don't have much up for trade yet but I'd be interested in the strepto, geraniums, or patchouli if by chance I do have something of interest to you - or if I know what you might be interested in I could look around and see what I have.

Thanks,
Frances
April 13, 2018 01:41PM
Great Jacwo! The coneflowers are about 2” tall now and will be potted to 4” pots probably next week once we warm again. The deep rose I had has only now put two plants up. Im hoping more will sprout. If not, ill bring cheyenne spirit which had red and yellow blooms. The white swan are doing well, tho! Excited to exchange!
April 13, 2018 01:43PM
Ill get those started for you, Frances. Strepto are doing great, geraniums are about one inch to 3inches, so theyre growing well. Patchouli ill start today and should be rooted by the swap date. Looking forward to meeting yall!
April 19, 2018 10:44AM
I'd love to have a variety of coneflowers.
Re: Trade list - Leigh swap
April 19, 2018 10:52AM
Ronnie,

I’m interested in a one each of your rudbeckia (Autumn and Irish Eyes). I have you on my list for the Sedum rupestre(Blue Spruce stonecrop), the Sedum ‘Lemon Ball’, and Rudbeckia triloba (Brown eyed Susan with short petals).

Thanks, Leigh
April 22, 2018 12:08PM
Hey Ronnie - I am continuing to dig some things, any thoughts on what you are interested in?
April 27, 2018 08:04AM
Hi,
I would like a variety of the coneflowers. I have the purple but thats the only one i have. I would also like a cutting of the patchouli. I will post my list in a couple of days and hope there is something you want. Thanks, Mary S
April 27, 2018 11:17AM
Hi Ronnie,

I am interested in your three coneflower types (deep rose, and Cheyenne spirits, and adobe orange).
If you want anythings from my list, let me know.

-Geni
May 05, 2018 05:48PM
Do you possibly have any cone flower left? If so, my mother in law is wanting some. Have trades
May 10, 2018 02:02PM
Hey Ronnie. What sort of plants are you interested in?
May 11, 2018 12:48PM
Sorry, Frances, been crazy busy. I’m truing to fill a new sun bed so any sun loving perennials would be great. I’m working on pollinators so flowering is a bonus and I know this is late so if it’s too late, no worries. Can’t wait to meet y’all tomorrow for my first swap-trade- giveaway! Lol
May 11, 2018 06:34PM
how about some black and blue salvia? and maybe a daylily? purple ice plant? dianthus? looking forward to meeting you.
May 12, 2018 07:59AM
Black and blue salvia and ice plant would be amazing! I have geraniums, streptocarpella, and patchouli for you!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.