Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Frances' List - my apologies to all!!!

Posted by Frances 
Frances' List - my apologies to all!!!
April 04, 2018 03:55PM
I AM SO VERY SORRY TO ALL THAT I HAVE TRADED WITH.
I WOKE UP WITH A MIGRAINE HEADACHE ABOUT 2 THIS MORNING. I AM SO VERY SORRY NOT TO FULFILL MY TRADES. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BRING THEM TO THE FALL SWAP WITH NO TRADE NEEDED IN RETURN. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY!

Houseplant - African gardenia (Mitriostigma axillare) supposed to be fragrant, but isn't to me

Brugmansia/angel trumpet (yellow unknown variety) rooted cutting

Cotoneaster - looks like Tom Thumb

Dwarf nandina - Harbour Belle (Ashley)

Magic Carpet spirea

Itea - Littl Henry. (Amy)

old fashioned dianthus - pinks - (Samantha)

thyme (Laura)

hardy begonia

tradescantia - Sweet Kate

Rose - 'Outta the Blue' (Tiffany)
Pink peony - (Jacie)

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2018 10:44AM by Frances.
Re: Frances' List
April 16, 2018 08:26AM
Frances - what are you looking for? I am interested in the rose.

Not sure if you remember me - I used to come to the swaps around 2010-2011. Been a long time. We just moved back to the Knoxville area - I was excited to find this group still going and see your name here. ????

Tiffany Fox
April 18, 2018 09:30PM
Hi Frances! It’ll be no problem to get the cuttings started for you. The pearls N Jade isn’t 1 of my favorite plants, so I might just bring it to you (it isn’t large), or divide it if someone else wants some. As for the satin/silver pothos, 1 grows smaller leaves (2-3 in) and the other grows very large leaves (4-6 in). The bigger 1 will need a lot more room as it grows, so I wasn’t sure if you wanted both sizes. Just let me know.

I’m always looking for cottage style flowers, and I prefer white, pink, and lavender. Flowers like penstemon, salvia, alliums, hydrangeas, baptisia, peonies, etc, are always on my list. Along with just about any double version of normal flowers (double columbines, double coneflowers, etc). I’m also looking for a large elephant ear or any other hardy part-shade to shade plants. Especially if it can fill in gaps in my scrub/fence line. winking smiley

Thanks! Jacie
April 21, 2018 09:15PM
I would love another peony! And pink is great!

Thanks!
Jacie
May 01, 2018 08:20AM
Frances

I will bring the red onion, fennel and leeks you requested. I'm interested in the Itea - Littl Henry .

Thanks
Amy H
May 01, 2018 05:48PM
Thanks Amy. How big of one do you want? I moved a mature shrub so I have small suckers up to big plants.
May 08, 2018 01:01PM
I would love some thyme and can make you greeting cards. grinning smiley
May 08, 2018 07:53PM
thanks Laura, I would like the dragonfly.
May 09, 2018 04:21PM
Frances - I would like some Dwarf nandina - Harbour Belle. hope you find something on my list to swap. ashley
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.