Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kellie's Have List

Posted by OhDearKel 
Kellie's Have List
April 25, 2018 03:23PM
I will add to this list as I remember what I have... I constantly trade and share plants and often forget what I have until they pop up.

Dianthus- pale pink and hot pink - single blossoms - Multiple available (Geni)
I have other varieties of dianthus with larger blooms, but I'm not sure the colors, the foliage is an icy pale green.
Daylilies - Orange- I'm bringing a few buckets of these as I have to move several dozen of them for a home renovation plan (Traci)
Red Hot Pokers - Kniphofia
Irises - These are old my mom dug them out of my great grandmothers yard 20+ years ago, I don't remember the color I dug some up from my mom's house last fall. multiple available - (Samantha, Kim C)
Sedum 'Autumn Joy' - Or Supposed to be 'Autumn Joy' it has always appeared a paler pink to me
Sedum sarmentosum - Stringy stonecrop - lime green color - yellow flowers- this is an excellent ground cover for any area where nothing will grow, low water areas ... it's also beautiful in areas where it can flow out of your border or down the side of a bed.
Apple Mint - Plenty Available (Mary)
Chocolate Mint
Colonel Mint - this is a spearmint and the best for drinks (Mary, Kim C)
Orchid Frost Lamium - has fuchsia flowers (Amy H)
Cannas Red (Mary)
Cannas Yellow (Mary)
Hardy Geranium - they're a pinky kind of purple
Liriope Spicata
House Aloe
Ice Plant (Geni)

I quite possibly have
Lamb's Ear - (Samantha)
Hen & chicks(Traci)
Liriope Varigated

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2018 10:10AM by OhDearKel.
Re: Kellie's Have List
April 26, 2018 12:15PM
Interested in any iris and lamb's ear. Please feel free to look at pur have listed.
April 27, 2018 07:42AM
I would like apple mint, colonel mint and any cannas. I will post my list in a few days. Thanks, Mary
May 01, 2018 08:24AM
Hi Kelie,

I have you down for the lemon balm and the Korean Bellflower. I'm interested in the Orchid Frost Lamium.

Thank You
Amy H
May 01, 2018 10:25AM
I'd love to have some day lilies and some hens and chicks

-Traci
May 05, 2018 09:03AM
Hey, Kellie.

I am very interested in the old iris you are bringing if you have more.

I am also interested in the colonel mint (for my sweet tea smiling smiley).

Looking at your "Want List"...I could bring you a nice pot of 'Rachel Jackson' aster. It is purple and blooms right up until our hard frost in November. In addition, I could dig some 'Birmingham' clove pinks for you (Dianthus plumarius 'Birmingham' - probably the old 'Mrs. Sinkins' pink) - they are white and have a wonderful spicy scent.

Thanks,
Kim
May 07, 2018 05:39PM
Interested in: Rachel Jackson' aster

You can look at my list and my daughters list for trades
May 09, 2018 10:14AM
Very interested in your aster! I have you down for some colonel mint & irises - they just bloomed they're super dark purple (almost blue) and white.
May 11, 2018 09:01AM
Kellie, I would love to trade for your Dianthus or the iris. I have you down for a Rose of Sharon.
Thanks,
Valerie
May 11, 2018 11:05AM
I'll take any and all lilies not claimed by others LOL thx
May 11, 2018 02:01PM
Martha - I have whole buckets of lilies and you're welcome to them!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.