Kim's Want List
April 02, 2018 01:48PM
Wintersweet (Chimonanthus praecox)
Heirloom iris
Heirloom hyacinth
Heirloom daffodils
Paperbush (Edgeworthia)
Antique/old garden roses
Large houseplants, including "Fiddle Leaf Fig" (just a cutting of that will do smiling smiley)
Madonna lilies
Fig Tree: Brown Turkey, Celeste, or LSU Purple
Japanese persimmon tree
Unusual shrubs
Hen-n-chicks

For my church cutting garden
Annuals that cut well, including but not limited to grinning smiley cleome, bishop's weed, coneflower, gomphrena, balloon flowers, canterbury bells...
----->I *already have* zinnia, cosmos, bells-of-ireland, larkspur, and black-eyed susan
Glads

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2018 09:06AM by KimC.
Re: Kim's Want List
April 07, 2018 07:11AM
I have you some Heirloom hyacinth , I am not sure if it is safe to dig them up in the spring. They have already bloomed. If you don't think it will harm them, I will dig them up and bring them to you at the swap.
Valerie
Re: Kim's Want List - heirloom daffodils/blackberry lily
April 07, 2018 05:15PM
Hey Kim,

message 1: I have some old paper-white daffodils that I can dig up and bring to the swap. The daffodils came with the house over 30 years ago and have a double white bloom with light yellow centers.

message 2: I would like to trade my paper-whites for a Blackberry lily (Iris domestica).

message 3: Link to paperwhite picture - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhFrSYffKSN4qBS7JqePJ3B0IeV_

Thanks, Leigh

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2018 08:22AM by cheeklc_2000.
April 15, 2018 09:14PM
I'll save you some hen and chicks.
Re: Kim's Want List - heirloom daffodils
April 17, 2018 03:13PM
Leigh,

Thank you so much. I would love those! It sounds like they may be "Twin Sisters" (?) If they are still blooming, I'd love to see what they look like - maybe just a shot from your phone or something.

Please pick out something on my list that you would like.

Sincerely,
Kim
April 18, 2018 10:25PM
Valerie,

Thanks so much for the offer of the heirloom hyacinths. I would love to have them. Please check my list to see what you might want.
April 19, 2018 10:41AM
I have lots of cleome seeds if you want them.
May 05, 2018 09:05AM
Thanks, Karin. That would be great!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.