Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Frances' Have list

Posted by Frances 
Frances' Have list
September 30, 2019 05:05PM
I am not positive I will be there, but am hopeful. I have some things I really need to find a home for.

1.) "Outta the Blue" rose with nice fragrance and not too bad on thorns
2.) "Blush Noisette" antique rose - nice fragrance and very disease resistant
3.) Light pink fragrant rose - I will have to look up the name - it gets pretty big - Summer Romance I think - it will have to be dug, so will only dig if someone is interested.
4.) "Mr. Lincoln" (definitely needing some TLC) - hybrid tea rose - great fragrance - it will have to be dug, so will only dig if someone is interested.
5.) chaste tree - "Shoal Creek" seedling - it will have to be dug, so will only dig if someone is interested.

6.) 2 decorative pots - cheap plastic on a pedestal - not bad looking.
7.) plastic fountain - will soon need a new pump, and the plastic is starting to rot, but ..... it does currently hold water, and it's free - ha!
Re: Frances' Have list
October 02, 2019 10:03AM
Frances, If no one else asks I would like the outta the blue rose and Mr. Lincoln rose. I’m not sure what I will have so that’s why I said if no one else asks. Don’t want to prevent you from a good trade. I will have something ready before Saturday.
Re: Frances' Have list
October 04, 2019 06:33PM
Thanks Mary - I will look you up at the swap if I don't come up with anything interesting in trade for these.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.