Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Identity signs So we know your space/table

Posted by Martharose 
Identity signs So we know your space/table
October 02, 2019 10:22AM
Barrett has made reusable identity signs for each person to place
on his/her space or table.

This will allow us to know what is what and who is where.

It will also allow you the flexibility of walking away from your space and
viewing other areas while who are looking around will know who to locate.

We think it will also allow us to get to put a face with a name.

He's made some for visitors, and a sign to post out front so park attendees will know
what is going on.

The signs are red and white and will be taken up after each swap and used over and over.

We always have questions as to what table belongs to a person and this ought to help.
Re: Identity signs So we know your space/table
October 02, 2019 11:50PM
Also from Martha (moved here from another topic):

Barrett has made reusable signs for each of the "regulars" to use to mark your spaces.

We will take them up and return for each swap.

We always have questions as to whose items are on which table, this ought to help.

He also made a sign to go out front as we always have visitors who are wondering what is going on.

The signs are red ad white not to be confused with the signs he has made in years past.

Everyone generally places items they plan to keep UNDER their tables and items that are for giving on top.

We may also make a table and label it FREE, as many of us have things to give away.

By having a sign on your space, you can leave and look around and folks can know who to ask if they
want to trade with you.

I hope everyone knows that I (gladly) do the advertisement for this group each season. Area media sites
generally posts our announcements when i send them out. I always want to know where you are getting
the info so I know what agencies to keep on my mailing list.

Looking forward to seeing each of you. We always have a great swap thanks to the cooperation and participation of each of you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.