Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kim's Have List

Posted by KimC 
Kim's Have List
April 20, 2021 10:43AM
Iris 'Bountiful Harvest' - This is a twice-blooming iris that I got from Frances at a swap a few years ago. It has multiplied well. It is purple and white. Jordan

Iris pallida - This is a graceful heirloom iris that is tall and light purple. It often smells like grape juice.

Mystery bucket of bearded iris - These are un-named and I don't know the color; they are two-tone purple, white, yellow, or any mixture of those Karin

Kerria japonica - This is the single form of the Kerria shrub. I love it. Some call it "Easter Rose". It blooms in deep shade in the early spring. - 3 available Brandon, Pam

Money Plant (Lunaria annua) Pam

Uchida Lily (Lilium speciosum rubrum 'Uchida') - 1 or 2 available Pam

Hanging baskets - 3 available Frances

Aged wood ash (1 year +) secured in a plastic bag
- Leigh

TRADES
Brandon - Kerria in trade for Adam Elderberry
Leigh - Wood ash in trade for Black Cap Raspberry
Pam - Kerria, Money Plant, and Uchida Lily in trade for Hen-and-Check, Rose Campion, and Vine
Frances - Hanging basket in trade for Black-and-Blue Salvia
Karin - Bucket of mystery iris in trade for Monarda
Jordan - Iris 'Bountiful Harvest' in trade for orange mint

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2021 03:09PM by KimC.
Re: Kim's Have List
April 22, 2021 03:00PM
The Kerria japonica is beautiful. Had to Google it. I don't think I've seen one of these.

Sheila
April 22, 2021 03:25PM
Hi, Shelia. Yes, I think they are beautiful too! I would be happy to trade for something if you're interested. Will you be posting a list?
Re: Kim's Have List-wood ash
April 22, 2021 08:50PM
Kim,

Black caps trade for your wood ash.

Leigh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2021 09:25AM by cheeklc_2000.
Re: Kim's Have List-wood ash
April 23, 2021 08:03AM
Yes, Leigh, that sounds great!
April 23, 2021 05:25PM
I'd love to have some extra irises
April 24, 2021 10:37PM
Hey Kim, if you see anything on my list you'd like, I'd be interested in trading for a Kerria japonica.
April 26, 2021 02:07PM
Karin:

I saw your note about the bee balm. That sounds great! Can I trade irises for the bee balm? Which iris were you interested in?

Thanks!
Kim
April 26, 2021 04:39PM
Hi Kim,

I'm bringing a lot of books --- gardening and cook books with a few random magazines and novels. I've spent a lot of time at home trimming down my bookshelves during the pandemic. Still working on it.

Not sure I'll have any plants, but I told my husband to clean out the garden shed to see what we can share from there.

I'm coming to visit more than anything, but may find a few leftovers to bring home.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Sheila
April 27, 2021 12:38PM
Hey Kim! Would like to get a hanging basket if any of this would be of interest to you ... white turtle head, black and blue salvia, dwarf nandina 'Harbour Belle', mondo grass, yellow root, and variegated solomon's seal - possibly some other items as I look around.
May 05, 2021 10:28PM
Hey Kim, I sent you a PM.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.