Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Martha Rose's haves

Posted by Martharose 
Martha Rose's haves
April 29, 2021 05:20PM
I'm bringing 12 carpenter bee traps (made by Barrett), 6 clean, new 5 gal. plastic buckets with lids, and
a few tomato plants, jalapeno peppers, and a few other veggies, not sure.
I'm bringing several big clumps of ajuga (purple), stringy stonecrop sedum that blooms yellow; miniature leaves, a few yellow lilies, and one Lamb's Ear that needs a lot of love.

I also have some empty, black plastic potting pots, various sizes. I'm also bringing several of those extra large and sturdy plastic grocery bags.

Some of the peppers look pretty sad right now. LOL

Look me up if you want any of these items. I'm the lady in the straw hat with the cannala (oxygen) tube.

I'd love some brown iris. Someone gave me some years ago and they were great, but we had a tree cut down and the truck ran over the iris bed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2021 04:37PM by Martharose.
Re: Martha Rose's haves
April 29, 2021 09:12PM
Do you have any sweet or hot banana peppers? Might didn't make it.
April 30, 2021 08:15AM
Do you happen to have any TN Cheese Peppers?
April 30, 2021 10:51AM
I'm always interested in unusual varieties of tomatoes. I picked up a couple of pink tomato plants yesterday at the market.

Sheila
May 07, 2021 02:13PM
no, sorry
May 07, 2021 02:14PM
I'm not sure.
May 07, 2021 04:30PM
I DO have banana peppers, but not sure they are HOT. I do have a few jalapeno too.
May 07, 2021 04:52PM
Wonderful! Let me know if you want anything from my list. I'd love a banana pepper if you'd like to swap.

Martharose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I DO have banana peppers, but not sure they are
> HOT. I do have a few jalapeno too.
May 07, 2021 05:12PM
I would like a jalapeƱo if you see anything on my list. I dug up more today that is not on my list. See you tomorrow
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.