Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Leigh's Have List

Posted by cheeklc_2000 
Leigh's Have List
May 06, 2017 10:00PM
Paeonia, Peony. Has a fuchsia pink flower that blooms mid – spring. Plant is from perennial root ball. Cut back each year. Does not like being moved and take up to 3 years to bloom. Loves sun. – 1 gallon pot with leaves, 2 1-gallon pots with roots GENI

Iris, bearded. Has white flower with a purple hue that blooms mid spring. The perennial loves sun. – 3 1-gallon pots GENI

Hemerocallis, Daylily. Tall orange flower blooms late spring; perennial; love sun. – 2 1-gallon pots

Galium Odoratum, Sweet Woodruff. A medicinal plant and ground cover with white flower that bloom in mid-spring. The perennial prefers shade and will go dormant in the heat of the summer. – 1 small pot - Suzanne

Arisaema triphyllum, Jack in the pulpit. The green and purple strip flower blooms in mid-spring. This perennial plant goes dormant in the summer through winter. Prefers shade – 2 small pots - - Suzanne

Helianthus, sunflower. This plant grows to 4-5 feet tall and blooms early summer. The birds love the seeds. This annual loves water and sun. It reseeds itself. – 2 small pots

Marjoram/herb. This perennial is a milder cousin to oregano. I use it as a ground cover. I have found it is happy in sun or shade. – 1 small pot TRACI

Glaucium flavu, Yellow Horned poppy. This annual grows to 2 feet diameter and has delicate yellow flowers that bloom all summer. It reseeds annually. I purchase my original historic plants from Monticello. It loves sun- 1 small pot Kim C

Sedum rupestre. Blue Spruce stonecrop is a low growing trailing variety with spectacular bluish foliage with conifer-like leaves. Full sun (but does not seem to mind shade). Star-shaped flowers are usually in clusters or sprays that often change color throughout their bloom time. – 1 small pot Valerie

Sedum ‘Lemon Ball’. This hardy stonecrop is very similar to ‘Angelina’ but with brighter chartreuse to lime green foliage and without the orange highlights in winter. The yellow spring flowers don’t show up well against the leaves but it makes a great accent in mixed containers or border foregrounds. Drought tolerant. Hardy to zone 3. – 1 small pot.

Marigold - annual with red, orange, and yellow variegation. The plant grows to 2 feet in diameter. Reseeds itself. – 1 small pot.

Garlic Chives - white flower in late summer. - Suzanne
Regular Chives - purple flower in mid-spring - Suzanne

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2017 02:28PM by cheeklc_2000.
Re: Leigh's Have List
May 07, 2017 09:21AM
Leigh , I am interested in your Sedum rupestre, please check out my updated list and see if I have anything you would like to trade for. My updated list is at the bottom of my comments. It would not allow me to update the original post .
Thanks, Valerie
May 07, 2017 10:44AM
Leigh,

I would love Arisaema triphyllum, Jack in the pulpit and Sweet Woodruff. And the Garlic Chives. Do I have anything on my list you would like? If there is anything you are looking for please let me know in case I have it.

Suzanne
May 07, 2017 05:30PM
Suzanne

I have marked a Jack in the Jack in the pulpit and the Sweet Woodruff as yours. I have just dug up the two type of chives for you.

I would like some Sundrops and some Toad Lily if available (otherwise some Obediant Plant).

Thanks, Leigh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2017 05:37PM by cheeklc_2000.
May 07, 2017 05:33PM
Valerie,

I will mark the Blue sedum as yours. Do you still have Tiger Lily?

Thanks, Leigh
May 07, 2017 06:53PM
Leigh--

I will bring Sundrops, Toad Lily, and Obedient Plant for you. Thanks!

Suzanne
May 07, 2017 09:43PM
Leigh shiuld have a couple to spare.
Valeire
May 08, 2017 09:45AM
Leigh,

I am interested in trading for your yellow horned poppy if you see something on my list you'd like to trade for.

Thanks,
Kim
May 08, 2017 09:52AM
Kim,
I hope you enjoy the Yellow Horned Poppy. It was one of favorite plants last year. I would like one of your Polianthes tuberosa bulbs.

Leigh
May 08, 2017 10:16AM
I'd love to have the Marjoram. Have I got anything on my list that you would like?

-Traci
May 08, 2017 11:27AM
Leigh,

I can't get my edit function to work right now, so can't show it on my list, but I've got you down for a tuberose. I am excited about the yellow horned poppy.

Thanks,
Kim
May 08, 2017 01:05PM
Hi Leigh,

I am very interested in your Peony and bearded iris.
Please check my list and let me know.

Geni
May 11, 2017 09:57PM
Geni,
The peonies and irises are yours. I would like some leeks.

Leigh
May 11, 2017 10:03PM
Traci,

I will mark the marjoram as your.

May I have some aloe?

Thanks, Leigh
May 12, 2017 02:23PM
I will bring you leeks.
Geni
Re: Leigh's Have Listeye popping smiley
May 12, 2017 02:46PM
I have added Marigolds.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.