Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Results Discussion

Posted by Martharose 
Results Discussion
May 08, 2022 01:10AM
Once again we enjoyed a great event.

Many thanks to everyone for sharing with me and helping me with hauling things in and out.

It is such a pleasure to visit with our "original gang" and the new folks.

Thanks to everyone who posts on your various sites. This is a big help.

The selection of plants was typically great. I know I am going to enjoy watching things grow.

I wanted to thank everyone who ever gave me an iris because this year, after 4 years of not much going on, every iris in my yard and
up and down my driveway has bloomed. I've had several shades of purple, white, yellow, and BROWN.
There were no iris up and down my driveway when we moved here, so all that are there
are from the Plant Swap. Thanks to your generosity my yard has been glorious. Many other things are blooming as well. Such a joy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2022 01:12AM by Martharose.
Re: Results Discussion
May 08, 2022 03:05AM
The rain stopped Friday night and the weather was wonderful for the swap. We ended up with about 55 people, including a couple that showed up after most everyone else had gone. I'm going to try to remember to post an ending time for the swap next time so people know it's not an all-day event. I found homes for all the plants I brought, which was wonderful. I still have a few new plants to finish potting up tomorrow. I think everyone had a great time.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.