Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Today's swap

Posted by AshleysMom 
Today's swap
May 13, 2017 08:57PM
Just wanted to thank everyone who came to the swap and helped make it such a success. It was great meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Had a wonderful time

grammy24
Re: Today's swap
May 13, 2017 09:30PM
I agree, the swap went off well. We had about 42 attendees, which is less than many other recent swaps but still a pretty good turnout. It was a little windier than I would have liked, but, other than that, the weather was great. I ended up finding homes for everything I brought and ended up taking home more new plants than I had planned. The food was great. I wish I had a few of the recipes. Thank you to everyone that attended and made the day so much fun!
May 14, 2017 07:05AM
I really enjoyed myself! It was sensory over load smiling smiley so many plants to look at and so many people to talk to. I love learning. You guys are amazing! Thank you, Brandon, for the organization of the swap! I truly appreciate your efforts to keep this site running. I am already looking forward to the fall swap. hot smiley
May 14, 2017 08:29AM
Thanks for the great swap! I'm so happy to trade/give away some of my extras and I'm very excited about what I brought home. Its so nice to spend the morning with a crowd of other garden lovers, and I wish faces and names didn't swim together so by the end of it.

Thank you Brandon,

Suzanne
May 14, 2017 09:25PM
Love the swap, look forward to it every year. Can't wait til the next Spring Swap. Happy Plating and see yall next year.

Ashley
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.