Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mark's list of plants for swap

Posted by plant_collector 
Mark's list of plants for swap
September 18, 2020 12:09PM
Since I really don't want to drive 84 miles (roundtrip) just to get 2 plants I have decided not to attend the Fall Swap. There is also a chance of rain Saturday morning. Sorry; hope to make it in the Spring when attendance will likely be better and the location, hopefully, back to New Harvest Park.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 03:25AM by plant_collector.
Re: Mark's list of plants for swap
September 22, 2020 09:28PM
Hey Mark, I don't know if I have anything you are interested in, but, if so, I'd love to make some swaps with you.

The thing I'd probably like the most is 28. Phyllostachys nigra IF you could get one with a pretty well developed root system. I got one from you before but it never sprouted any roots. I still have the spot that I planted it in reserved in case I ever got a chance to get another one.

The other things that interest me if you have them available and want to trade are...
8. Neviusia alabamensis
17. Calycanthus x venus
15. Buddleia lindleyana
Re: Mark's list of plants for swap
September 23, 2020 11:34AM
Hi, Brandon. If you got Black Bamboo from me before it should of had some root. It spreads by stolons and I always try to include some of that. Anyway, I could make sure you get plenty if we trade for this one again. Picked a couple of plants on your have list. I will also bring some Buddleia l. for you if that is OK. Sure wish some more folks would start posting here if they are attending.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2020 10:32AM by plant_collector.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.