Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Wants Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by Brandon7 
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Wants Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
April 27, 2023 09:38PM
1-gallon (trade gallon) thermoformed/co-extruded/euro nursery pots. Thermoformed/co-extruded/euro pots are the thin but long-lasting pots like Proven Winners plants come in. I really don't need more blow-mold (standard cheap pots that break down pretty quickly) right now.

1-gallon (trade gallon) injection-molded nursery pots. Injection molded pots are the really heavy, thick pots that you don't see all that much because they are expensive. I really don't need more blow-mold (standard cheap pots that break down pretty quickly) right now.

I would LOVE to find someone interested in mowing part-time at Sanctuary Arboretum and Botanical Garden 15 minutes east of downtown Knoxville in Mascot TN. This would be in independent contract type position where you would set your own hours and work with minimal supervision.

I would also LOVE to find someone interested in weeding and trimming part-time at Sanctuary Arboretum and Botanical Garden. This would be in independent contract type position where you would set your own hours and work with minimal supervision.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.