Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 10/1

Posted by Brandon7 
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out - updated 10/1
September 20, 2023 11:05PM
Multiple types of Tradescantia. These work great for hanging baskets (they are relatively fast growing vines).

Begonia rooted cutting

Baby trees, but I'm not sure which ones I will be bringing, yet.

Asimina triloba (pawpaw) seeds - these are from my orchard, so they are likely to produce trees with fruit superior to wild pawpaw trees.

Aesculus pavia (red buckeye) seeds

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2023 02:08AM by Brandon7.
Leigh Cheek
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 21, 2023 08:18AM
Brandon,

I appreciate you hosting us. I will start potting things. I had to log out out of the forum to post this message.

Thanks, Leigh
Frances Walker
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Have Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 23, 2023 08:17AM
Any chance you have beg.vankerckhovenii
September 23, 2023 10:20PM
Leigh,

You are welcome. I just wish I had better facilities here (bathrooms, shelter, etc).

Brandon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2023 02:03AM by Brandon7.
September 23, 2023 10:22PM
Frances,

No, I don't have that one (but I wish I did).
September 25, 2023 02:05AM
Leigh,
Thanks for the heads-up about the log-in/log-out deal. I had clicked the wrong button. I think I have it fixed now! I really really really appreciate you letting me know, otherwise I don't think I would have ever have known what was happening.
September 25, 2023 11:26AM
Brandon, any chance you'd be interested in a variegated strawberry begonia or murraya paniculata 'Orange Jasmine'? Mom is looking for fibrous begonias 'Christmas Candy' or ' Wightii' or anything similar.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2023 03:38PM by Frances.
September 26, 2023 01:24AM
Frances, I would love to have a variegated strawberry begonia. I have one that looks a little like 'Wightii', and could even be that cultivar, but doesn't look as bold as the Google Pics of that plant. The dots on mine look faded compared to the pictures. It could just need better light, etc.
September 26, 2023 04:43AM
Great! Would love to have it :-) Any interest in the jasmine? I can send pics if you are.
September 27, 2023 12:30AM
I'm not really craving the jasmine.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.