Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by Brandon7 
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 07, 2020 08:58PM
Huernias, except for zebrina (which I already have).

Known-cultivar mulberry. I already have "Dwarf Everbearing", but would like anything else as long as you know which cultivar it is.

Any known-cultivar osage orange. Thornless cultivars would be extra dreamy. I will be shocked if anyone has this, but I can always hope.

1-gallon (trade gallon) injection-molded or thermoformed/co-extruded/euro nursery pots. Injection molded pots are the really heavy, thick pots that you don't see all that much because they are expensive. Thermoformed/co-extruded/euro pots are the thin but long-lasting pots like Proven Winners plants come in. I really like both of these types of pots because they both hold up well in the sun and tend to last a long time with use. I really don't need more blow-mold (standard cheap pots that break down pretty quickly) right now.

5-gallon version of above.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 01, 2020 12:49PM
I know I have at least 1 gallon Proven Winners and a lot of other 2-3 qt proven winners if you're interested. I think I also have some 1-2 gallon injection molded pots as well. You're welcome to all of these.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 03, 2020 11:13AM
That would be great. Thanks!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.