spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 07, 2020 08:58PM
Huernias, except for zebrina (which I already have).

Known-cultivar mulberry. I already have "Dwarf Everbearing", but would like anything else as long as you know which cultivar it is.

Any known-cultivar osage orange. Thornless cultivars would be extra dreamy. I will be shocked if anyone has this, but I can always hope.

1-gallon (trade gallon) injection-molded or thermoformed/co-extruded/euro nursery pots. Injection molded pots are the really heavy, thick pots that you don't see all that much because they are expensive. Thermoformed/co-extruded/euro pots are the thin but long-lasting pots like Proven Winners plants come in. I really like both of these types of pots because they both hold up well in the sun and tend to last a long time with use. I really don't need more blow-mold (standard cheap pots that break down pretty quickly) right now.

5-gallon version of above.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 01, 2020 12:49PM
I know I have at least 1 gallon Proven Winners and a lot of other 2-3 qt proven winners if you're interested. I think I also have some 1-2 gallon injection molded pots as well. You're welcome to all of these.
Re: spinning smiley sticking its tongue outBrandon's Want Listspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 03, 2020 11:13AM
That would be great. Thanks!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.